Sunday, June 12, 2011

9 months, 1 month

Shall I start with the good or the better?

I say good.

On the 9th two wonderful events were celebrated. Not only did my little Boog turn 9 months but it has been 1 month since I entered back into the world of happiness. And I have to say I am diggin' being happy. If you couldn't have guessed this is the good part. The better part is my Boog turning 9 months. Can you believe this 20 lb 10 ounce bundle of joy is now 9 months.

He has been eating thicker solids and has even mastered finger foods like toast and bananas. But there has been a down side since turning three quarters of a year. Since Thursday Ryan has been suffering from tummy issues. It even ended up with blood coming from somewhere blood shouldn't be. I took him to the doctor's on Friday and the doctor didn't even seem to care. Looked at him for a second and sent us on our merry way. Even when I tried to talk to him he said that it was perfectly normal and to slap some vaseline on his butt. Um, excuse me? Did I hear you correctly? Blood isn't a big deal? Looks like he is loosing a patient. So now we are on day four and just starting to see some change. I will still be taking him to a new doctor, hopefully tomorrow.







































So bye bye purple room and hello proper health care.

Lately Ryan has also taken a fancy to standing solo. He will let go of our hands or the couch and stand for about 30 seconds then get so excited he makes himself fall over. So far this has to be the cutest thing he has done, other then his spider monkey crawl.






















He's also been showing a lot of interest in certain things. Right now he is really big into the refrigerator.







































He will high tail it into the kitchen as soon as he hears it open. He just loves to explore inside. But his one true love has to be the outdoors. I have countless pictures of him staring out the patio door. I really hope this stays with him when he grows up.







































Tomorrow I am going to take him to the park and let him roam free. I'm sure we will both enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment