Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend Two

This is the second weekend that Ryan is staying at his dad's and it still kills me. But I found out today that Ryan is giving hell when it comes to sleeping. Good job Boog.

He asked me today how I do it. I wish I didn't tell him but I let the baby crack slip. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Put it on and Ryan will watch till he passes out. I never should have said a word. But it isn't fair to let Ryan suffer in the sleep department.

What I love the most though is his bitch of a mom told him that Ryan is acting like that because he wants his mom. Yay bitch mil I have marked one 'I hate you because...' of my list.

But the list is very long so I didn't make much difference.

I seriously miss my son and its momentary like this where I miss waking up to his butt in my face or being woken by a kick or a slap.

Five o'clock please hurry, I want my baby back.


No comments:

Post a Comment