Saturday, January 7, 2012

Working It Out

So, its a new year. Obviously. And with a new year comes change. Again, obvious.

Well, change has happened. I've been back with my ex for I don't know how long now but here we are dating, starting over. We still fight but what marriage doesn't. It's actually gotten better. And we started therapy. I hate to admit it but I think I jumped the gun and filed for divorce to soon. But I think if it wasn't for me doing that he never would have changed. And I believe he is honestly trying.

We go again for therapy in two weeks so we will see how this goes.  This isn't the only thing that has changed. Started next weekend he now gets Ryan for two nights. I eve learned that I won't have him for a majority of the holidays and I no longer get him for his birthday. Which kills me! I want my baby on that day the most. It isn't just his day but I feel like its my day too. I don't know how I'll be able to handle that.

But I guess we will have to wait and see. Who knows me and my ex-ex might be fully back together by then.

Until then, have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment