Monday, February 14, 2011

24: Ugh!!!

I have no clue what happened but for the longest time I could not log in. I started to think, "Don't tell me I am going to have to start this whole blog all over AGAIN!" That would mean blog 3 about the exact same stuff.

Seeing how I have been gone for awhile so much has happen. Joel-Ryan has hit 3 milestones. That's right, THREE.

He has finally rolled over, and boy did he roll. Thursday, February 3rd, we got back to front, then Friday, February 4th, we got front to back. I mean he did it like he's been doing it for months. I missed the back to front. I was in the kitchen making him and I breakfast. When I got up he was laying on the floor playing, next thing I know all I hear is "Uhhh!" and I look back and the little booger is on his stomach. I was so proud I started jumping up and down, smiling and shouting "Good job!" and "You did it!" at him.

Then on Friday everyone caught it. Mom, Stacy, Andrew and me were all in the living room with him and I put him on his tummy. All of a sudden, whoop! He rolled. If you would have blinked you would have missed it.

Now the last milestone. On Wednesday, February 9th, not only did he turn 5 months but he finally got his first tooth! Right now its just a small little white line poking ever so slightly out from his gums but it is there. And boy do I feel it when he takes a bite out of my finger. Which at the moment I really do not mind. I think I am so proud I push the "ouch" to the back of my mind. I just wish Joel-Ryan could do the same. Poor little guy has been up every night in pain. It breaks my heart cause I feel like I cannot do anything to ease the pain. I know there is orajel, tylenol and amber necklaces but I feel like I have a new born all over again. I am unsure if that cry is a "Mommy I'm in pain" or a "Mommy I'm tired/hungry/cold/hot/etc.".  But all in all I am enjoying this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment