Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1: Starting a new blog

So I had another blog: http://livingmydaydreams.blogspot.com/ But for some reason Blogger won't let me log into. That's where this new blog comes in, and with this new blog a whole new direction. Not only will I be posting about my wonderful new baby, but I will include posts on remodeling our bedroom and nursery with all the DIY projects I'll be doing, as well as posting about my battle with postpartum depression.


























Today my little man turned two months, and he is finally able to fit into the very first thing I ever bought for him. I was about two months pregnant, how ironic, when I walked into Target and saw these cute pjs hanging on the sales rack. The little orange square reads, "You quack me up" and not to mention the big and little duck above it is made from a really soft material and the little footsies are also made the same way. Oh I just love it!

Tomorrow I have another meeting with my therapist. I think I'm gonna talk to her about how I'm starting to believe that its not my little one's reason why I'm depressed but everyone else around me. I've noticed that when its just me and him alone I feel completely confident. But when others are in the room I feel so insecure, and I start to feel like I just can't do it. Is this still considered postpartum depression? Or is it something entirely different. Either way, I still need to get it taken care of. Its not normal to just want to pack up and leave every time he cries.

Lastly I wanna talk about my ideas on remodeling our room, meaning the baby's side, our side and the bathroom. I'm looking into a nautical theme. I've always wanted to do my room like this and why not do it now. It just screams perfect bedroom theme to me. A nice escape from the real world, its like going to the beach with out actually having to drive!

Now I bid you all ado, because its time for me to go to bed. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment