Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4: Hello December!

I can't believe it. In a few short weeks Joel-Ryan will get to celebrate his first Christmas. I've never been more excited about Christmas before. I even went out and bought a tree for our room just for him. The lights don't attract him but to be honest the tree is more for me then him. Next year that tree is all him!

Thanksgiving was fun. We showed up at my parents' house and Joel-Ryan was sporting a turkey beanie and his pjs (I promise I will post pictures). Then after a nice warm bath, which filled the room with the smell of buttermilk from his Baby Bees bath soak, I dressed him up in his dress up clothes (yes I will post pics) and I do have to proudly say he looked good! I wanted to walk around the house with him in my arms to "Sharp Dressed Man" from ZZtop.

And ladies, its true! 'Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!'

No comments:

Post a Comment