Thursday, December 23, 2010

6: Deck the Halls

I can't believe it! Christmas is just a few days away, heck a few hours!! I've never been more excited about a Christmas before. Maybe because now I have a little one to share it with. I think I'm more excited about his first Christmas then when I was little and couldn't wait for Christmas morning to see what Santa had brought me.

Yesterday we took him to get his holiday pictures done. I know we are cutting it close but the poor little guy, every time we would go he would get so cranky. But finally we got them. And seeing how they were done at a mom and pop photo place I'd have to say they came out pretty good.

Well, I still have a few gifts to wrap up. So I will leave you with a picture of my little man and after the holidays look for a post on how little Joel "made" his grandma and grandpa's gift.

Merry Christmas from a naked little jay bird!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment