Thursday, December 30, 2010

8: A flash back of 2010 Part 1

I can't believe there is only one day left in the year of 2010. Its flown by so quickly. So much has happened in my life from getting a big fat positive, to being a maid of honor/bride's maid for the first time, to getting married myself, to taking Joel (my husband) to Disneyland and Medieval Times for the first time, to finally welcoming my wonderful bundle of joy into this world. I've never had a more fun packed year before. This whole year was so wonderful! I know I've probably said that 3 times in this intro but really...its been such a wonderful year.

So lets do a flash back with pictures. Yes for the first time I shall post with pictures.

Lets start the picture sharing off with my mom's "bachorlette trip."
























Me, the second from the left, and my future sister-in-law, the third from the left right next to me, planned a whole trip to the coast to go wine tasting. This took place near the end of March, the 27th I do believe and I was already starting to show a baby bump. We rented a limo and off we went. Everyone was drunk except for me and my grandma at the end of the trip. Even with out drinking I still ended up having fun.

April 10th, 2010: My parent's wedding renewal.

Yeah that's a baby bump showing here!

My brother and me.

 
Our Parents.

















































































On April 10th my parent's renewed their vows. It was their 25th anniversary this year and they decided to celebrate big, and boy did they. It was so wonderful. My dad started crying in the middle of the ceremony. He had everyone sniffing at the end. And with all those pregnancy hormones running through my body it was a hard struggle for me to not shed a tear. After the ceremony we ate then went to the dance floor and shook our booties till our feet hurt.

And seeing how the pictures are taking far to long to load I will finish this post with a part two tomorrow.

Good night all. I have a fussy sleepy baby to tend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment