Wednesday, April 6, 2011

29: Could he be sick?

Since 3pm yesterday Ryan has pretty much stopped eating. I honestly have no clue what is going on but I am really worried. We called the pediatrician's and they don't seem to worried about it. But how can they not be worried? My little boy hasn't been eating.
Every time I try to offer him a bottle he won't take it. In fact yesterday I tried feeding him so solid foods and before the spoon could reach his mouth he threw up. Then I tried a bottle, same thing. Later on I mashed up a banana and he seemed okay with that but still didn't eat to much.
This morning the same thing. Offered him some bananas and he ate a couple spoon fulls and just sat there and cried.

I really hope its is top teeth coming in and nothing more serious....

No comments:

Post a Comment