Tuesday, April 12, 2011

31: Happy 7 months (part 2)

When I left off I had just finished talking about taking Boogs on his first trip to an arcade. I am amazed he wasn't as amazed by all the colors and lights. But hey, the little guy was pretty tired. And to top it off it was raining, and in my book rain always means a day of relaxation.

So lets continue on all you have accomplished.

Joel and I were talking today and we honestly can't believe how fast Boogs has been growing. On the 21st he actually started to walk, with support of course. We were getting ready to leave Claudia's house and I was in the kitchen washing bottles, Joel and Boogs was in the dinning room playing and next thing I know I look back and there is Ryan taking these humongous steps towards me. By the 24th he has been able to walk down the hall, about 70 Ryan steps then poop out. Its a start... Before I know it I will be chasing him all over this house.

Around the 30th when Ryan is on his belly he pushes himself up and holds himself up on his arms for a few seconds till he lays back down. Not sure if crawling will come anytime soon but hey you are trying and I am proud.

The 31st we started him on a starter sippy cup. Ryan really has no clue what the handles are all about but he sure knows how to grab that bottle.
Also on the 31st we gave Ryan a bath and added bubbles! He has had bubble baths before but this time he really enjoyed himself. He played, he splashed, he made a mess. I loved every second of it, and so did he.






























Ryan had a doctors appointment on the 7th were he got his 6 month shots. At that appointment he weighted 19 pounds, 7 ounces and was 27 1/4 inches long.

My have you grown my little peanut.

The doctor also gave him a lolly pop, his second one the first was on Halloween but he actually got to enjoy this one. I let him take a few licks till he decided to take a bite then the lolly pop went bye-bye.

Ryan also has two new teeth. His top ones. They both started to show up at the same time and lets just say those days were hell. I am being honest. Up all night rocking and soothing a tired baby. I know the pain got to him. Every second of the day he was crying but thankfully the first open broke through on the 8th, it was the left one. The right one didn't break through till the 10th, but they are out and now my little man is happy once again. Till the next ones come....

Which brings us to the 9th. Sadly my camera is dead and I really don't want to get up to get some new batteries but I will tomorrow and share all the joy and someone getting caught being bad.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment