Wednesday, April 13, 2011

32: Happy 7 months (the final post)

I honestly cannot believe it took 3 posts to show how much you have done in one month. Amazing, simply amazing.

I will keep this short...

 You had your first ice cream cone when mommy wasn't looking.



















But got mad the second Daddy took it away.











 You became the third generation to sit in this rocking chair, but the first to do it in a bunny suit. 

 You got to meet the doggies at Daddy's house.

 




You went straight to jail, you did not pass go, you did not collect $200.






 Your the reason the candy dish is no longer out. But it's okay mommy's hips thank you.







































 Daddy tried to teach you how to crawl....

 





































 ...but felt that rolling around on the floor was more fun.


Happy 7 months my Boogs. During this time you have become my everything. You truly are my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment