Tuesday, May 10, 2011

8 Months

 At 8 months you participated in breaking a world record, you got to feed seals and walk down the pier. You mastered your walker and right now you are starting to pick up crawling. But walking is still your number one. In fact just the other day you got a couple goose eggs on your forehead trying to brave going for the couch to the table. But you were a little short and took a stumble. Thank goodness your a big boy cause you only cried for a short time.

You also celebrated your first Easter and I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. We really didn't do anything exciting both days but bar-b-que with my family.

Right now that is all that has gone on from month 7 to month 8. I love you so much my little man.







There is one other thing that has happened on the day you turned 8 months.

I didn't think it would ever happen but it finally has.

Your dad and I are no longer together. I have yet to cry but I will make another post on that. This is your post.


I love you my Boog I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment