Friday, January 7, 2011

12: UP, out, date.

I can't believe I'm on a roll with making a new post but I'm really into posting right now. That and so much has been going on in my life. Within a few hours today I went from being married to still being married yet single all at the same time. You are probably asking yourself if you read that correctly, and yes, yes you did.

Joel and I talked all day on the phone and decided that right now we are going to take things slow for right now and just start from the beginning. So our wedding bands will be handed back to be held onto and as of right now we are going back to the dating phase. Hopefully this really works out.

To be honest I'm excited about this.  Cause truthfully we did jump into this who marriage, family thing a little fast. So that's why we decided to start slow and work our way back up.

Saturday we have our first date. Mom is gonna watch Joel-Ryan while Joel and I go either bowling or to play pool. Not fully sure yet, but I can't wait. Last time I did either one was before I got pregnant. Which is really why I'm excited. I get to go out, whoo-hoo!!!

And before I end this post I just wanted to share some wonderful pictures of Joel-Ryan from New Year's Eve.



























He started the evening off bouncing in his jumperoo that Grandma and Grandpa got him. Then Grandpa decided he needed to sporting a hat like him so he put his longhorns hat on him. Then Grandpa thought he needed to look cool and had to put the hat on backwards.







































Whoops!!

Then after a quick diaper and clothing change he bounced away happily watching "UP". He was really enjoying the movie "UP" I mean really enjoyed it. He didn't even want to look at me when I talked to him. So I went to go make a cake and next thing we know...



























he's out! Leaving me to figure out the 'should I let him nap in the jumperoo' adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment