Thursday, January 27, 2011

22: Wish me luck.

Tomorrow we are going to his sister's house so they can meet the baby. At first I did not want to go. All week long I was hoping he would forget and I could just spend my weekend here and home, just me and Joel-Ryan. But he did not, darn it!

When he came over today he told me that his sister and niece no longer want me to go over, that they think it will be too awkward. And to be honest it will be, which is why I never wanted to go in the first place. He also told me how he told them everything. Well almost everything. He left out the number one reason why I moved out. Yeah, I was uncomfortable, lonely and miserable, but the main reason I left was because of how he started to make me feel. I even told him today, he broke down and started to cry. He had no clue, even though I have told him three or four times already. Shows how much he listens.

Well, later on he called me and asked me if I still wanted to go. That if it gets awkward we can leave, he said that he does not want to go with out me and Joel-Ryan. I am unsure if this is just a story or the truth, but we are going....Wish me luck!

1 comment: