Sunday, January 9, 2011

13: 4 Months old

I can not believe that my little man is four months old already. Time really does go by fast. Then again, I feel like this little guy has been in my life a whole lot longer. That's why this post will be all about him.

As a four month old you are starting to reach and grab at toys. Grandma bought you a teether and you really enjoy it. You try so hard to put it in your mouth, and there are a few times were you actually make it. Also, this past month you've even fell asleep on your own, twice. I felt like you were so grown up, I couldn't help but dance around so proud.

The last BIG milestone you've hit this month is that you are starting to teethe. My little boy is gonna have teeth soon! I can't believe it. That's why since this whole teething process has started I try to make you smile so much. Once that first tooth comes in I know I'm going to miss that wonderful gummy bear smile. Just thinking about the fact I may only have a few months left of it my eyes get so watery.

I think I should probably stop writing cause when I think about you growing up I can't help buy cry.






























I love you my little Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment