Sunday, January 16, 2011

15: What do you want in life?

For a while now I keep getting asked this question. So this whole week I took my time and came up with one hundred things I want in life. Okay I will be honest, once I started writing I could not quit. I know a hundred things sounds like a lot but once I hit the hundred mark I wanted to keep going. But I made a deal with myself, only a hundred. Also, keep in mind that these are really personal and sharing these does make me feel more confident with myself.

Also, if you would like to participate in "One Hundred Things I want in Life" feel free to leave a link in my comments and I will check it out. (again, that is if I have readers)

So without further ado, my list (in no particular order, they are numbered for how they popped up in my head):

  1. I want to be happy, I mean really, really happy.
  2. I want to smile and truly mean it.
  3. I want to have a house to call a home, with a white picket fence and everything.
  4. I want my son to grow up knowing his dad.
  5. I want to live out in the country.
  6. I want to bake something every weekend till the day I die. And when people come over I want them to tell me how great my house smells. (that was a two for one)
  7. I want to feel sexy in the nude.
  8. I want to fall head over heels in love every day with my husband....
  9. I want to wear a sexy black dress in public and not worry about a fat bulge.
  10. I want to learn how to sew, so I can make all my son's clothes.
  11. I want to open my own bakery.
  12. I want to go back to school to become a mechanic.
  13. I want to have a big fancy wedding, so that one day in my life everyone notices me.
  14. I want a star named after me.
  15. I want to dance in the rain.
  16. I want to grow gray and wrinkled with my husband....
  17. I want two wicker rocking chairs on the back porch of my house so me and my loved one can watch the sun set.
  18. I want to stay up with you to watch the sun rise.
  19. I want to kiss under the stars.
  20. I want to dance in the nude in an open field of flowers.
  21. I want to lose weight.
  22. I want to feel pretty and confident about my asymmetric breasts.
  23. I want to be told every morning I am beautiful. Because that is the time when I have no make-up, my hair is not done, I have morning breath, and my hair is ratted up.
  24. I want to go camping and really rough it. Any tips on how to pee safely in the woods?
  25. I want to teach my son that pads and tampons are not poisonious.
  26. I want to spend one day in my life, a complete twenty-four hours, doing nothing but eating junk food and watching TV.
  27. I want my fifteen minutes of fame.
  28. I want to go to Egypt.
  29. I want to watch my little boy grow up to be a gentle man.
  30. I want a little girl next.
  31. I want to go on a much needed mother daughter trip.
  32. I want to go to Disneyland everyday for a full week.
  33. I want to lay in bed all day watching Disney movies with my son.
  34. I want to, one day, over here my son's friends telling him, "Man, your mom is cool!"
  35. I want to wear dresses every day for a year.
  36. I want to be a kindergarten teacher.
  37. I want to do at least two crafts a month.
  38. I want to take my son to his first concert.
  39. I want to go to a nude beach and sunbathe.
  40. I want to be on a little kid's show, like "Imagination Movers."
  41. I want to be on "Don't Forget the Lyrics."
  42. I want to learn how to play a full song on the piano, not just the beginning.
  43. I want to ride the bus and sing "The Wheels on the Bus" till everyone else starts to sing.
  44. I want to go to Vegas.
  45. I want a new car.
  46. I want to move to the coast once my littles move out.
  47. I want to admit I secretly do not want my littles to move out.
  48. I want someone to shout from the roof tops that they are madly in love with me.
  49. I want to beat my husband's gamerscore on the Xbox....
  50. I want to have an adult size jumperoo like my son's.
  51. I want to wake up one day to breakfast in bed.
  52. I want to have a date night at least once a month.
  53. I want to learn how to speak French, then I want to go to France. (another two for one)
  54. I want my son to one day make lunch for me, like in that Jiffy commercial.
  55. I want to learn how to paint.
  56. I want to be the human model for a paint class.
  57. I want to cook homemade meals every day.
  58. I want to learn how to be a coupon clipper.
  59. I want a kitten.
  60. I want to go jogging at the beach.
  61. I want to stand at the shore line and dig my feet into the sand and feel the waves pull me.
  62. I want to be an Egyptologist.
  63. I want my whole right leg to be tattooed.
  64. I want to go to Viva Las Vegas in April.
  65. I want to own a '49 Chevy Coupe or a '51 Mercury Coupe.
  66. I want to "Boo" and "Elf" my neighbors every year.
  67. I want to be a part of a movement.
  68. I want to set a world record.
  69. I want to start a change.
  70. I want to go to the park once a week with my son.
  71. I want to go to a red carpet event.
  72. I want to never forget this moment.
  73. I want to always remember the day we met...
  74. I want to relive our first kiss.
  75. I want to rebuild a car, from beginning to end.
  76. I want my son to learn how to cook from me.
  77. I want m son and future kids to come to me when they need to talk and not be afraid.
  78. I want to live a good life.
  79. I want to get matching tattoos with my mom and grandma.
  80. I want to enjoy Sundays the way they are suppose to be, by resting.
  81. I want to work at my dream job. (see #62)
  82. I want to be a '50s house wife but still have my freedom.
  83. I want to be known by an alter ego to everyone else but my family.
  84. I want beautiful curls not frizz.
  85. I want to learn how to be funny.
  86. I want to learn how to fix a clogged sink, shower, and toilet.
  87. I want to be able to understand what my son's coos mean.
  88. I want to take naps like when I was a little.
  89. I want to run in a marathon.
  90. I want to understand why people make fun of me.
  91. I want to take my son camping.
  92. I want my son to enjoy playing outside like I did as a kid.
  93. I want to invent something to better the world.
  94. I want to live one day of my life like it was a musical.
  95. I want to be treated like a human being, not an object....
  96. I want to talk without using contractions.
  97. I want my hair to grow past the mid of my back.
  98. I want to wake up every morning and make coffee and breakfast.
  99. I want to love you forever....
  100. I want you to never forget me.....

And there you have it! A hundred things I want most in life. And that is just the tip of the ice burg. I want to do this at least once every 3 months. Lets see if I remember.

2 comments:

  1. http://emitremmus09.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-i-want-in-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, and inspiring list! I just happened to come across it while looking up the Imagination Movers. I'm taking my niece to her first concert on Feb 26th! (www.ImaginationMovers.com/events). They have a really awesome street team that anyone can join and earn tickets to the shows as well! www.fanmanager.net/teams/imaginationmovers
    I look forward to reading more of your blog, and hope to see you at a Movers show!

    ReplyDelete