Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20: I want to sell something on Etsy.

Since I busted out my mom's sewing machine and sewed a very bad cloth diaper, hey, it was my first try, I have been interested in making and selling something on Etsy. But I am not sure what. I know it will take me awhile to get the hang of making cloth diapers so that is out. Then I was thinking about making burp cloths out of Gerber prefolds, I have seen those on there. Then I started to think about my ugly boring plan white wipe case and thought that would be cool. I have seen some on there and I think if I make it a package deal, which is still in the process, I think it would work. So I think I will do it.
And if I get good at sewing cloth diapers maybe I will sell those too...

I am also considering opening my own baby boutique. Somewhere that sells cloth diapers. Cause it is crazy driving three plus hours just to go to one. And on top of that the store only sells three kinds.

I cannot wait to get paid so I can put this dream to a reality.

Holy cow its 1 in the morning?! I did not even realize that. Here I am spending my valuable sleeping time looking at stuff on Etsy. CURSE YOU ETSY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment